Office hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
We send out a monthly newsletter to parents.
You can view our latest newsletter below.
Subscribe to our newsletter below if you not already subscribed.
We are fortunate at Woodcrest School to have an actively involved group of parents who care deeply for their children’s education. All parents are encouraged to take on leadership opportunities as well as attend Parent Organization events.
The Parent Organization is comprised of parent volunteers who help support the school through fundraising activities, as well as assist in a variety of school services and share many responsibilities, including:
- Sponsorship of Annual Teacher Appreciation Lunch
- Coordination of safety programs
- Support of the garden
- Participation in holiday celebrations and classroom trips
- Sale of uniforms
- Volunteering in classroom
- Lectures by distinguished educators and psychologists