Woodcrest Offers Private Kindergarten Through Middle School
For more than 50 years, Woodcrest School has been the private elementary school of choice for parents near Encino, CA because of our outstanding curriculum and strong ties to our community. We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and provide an engaging education for students in kindergarten up through 8th grade. Contact us to learn more about enrollment today.
Encino’s Private Elementary and Middle School Program
At Woodcrest School, we provide children with a traditional academic curriculum that fully prepares them for high school. Our students have continued on from here to attend some of the most prestigious private high schools in the area. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to inspiring our young learners at every age, and children thrive in our small class sizes. Our teachers set high goals for every class. However, each student’s individual needs and interests are always attended to and are a priority in the classroom. A strong foundation for learning is developed through:
- Reading aloud
- Cursive writing
- Project-based learning
- Technology integration
- Timed math facts
- Social responsibility
Learning, socializing, and an appreciation for solid community ties extend beyond the classroom at Woodcrest. Our goal for all those who attend our private elementary and middle school is to have access to the activities that will allow them to explore interests and become well-rounded individuals. We achieve this through a number of different after-school and extracurricular activities, such as:
- Sports – We are a proud member of the intramural VISA league. Our students compete in basketball, volleyball, cheer, soccer, swimming, running, and more.
- After-School Enrichment – Take up a new hobby or learn a new skill through classes in chess, robotics, cooking, second language, theatre, and other focus groups.
- Community Outreach – All students will be involved with raising money and awareness for charities we’ve developed relationships with throughout our 50 years.
Why Choose Woodcrest Private School?
We understand your child’s education and future are important decisions for you and your family. If you need more reasons to consider Woodcrest, families in Encino have chosen our private school because:
- Students get a superior private school education for less than $16,000 per year
- We are a diverse and engaged community
- We promote student leadership and responsibility
- Our student-to-teacher ratio is 8:1
- Students benefit from a large variety of specialty classes
Schedule a Visit to Our Campus
If you’re looking for a private kindergarten and elementary school in the Encino, CA area, the experience students have at Woodcrest School is far beyond other private schools in the area. We encourage you to schedule a tour of our campus to witness the beauty and close-knit community we have fostered here among our students, teachers, and parents. Ready to take the next step toward a better future for your child? Contact us today.